Friday, April 2, 2010

Bad Friday

Today is Good Friday but ironically it is a very Bad Friday for me... Guess what? I have to book in again tonight after booking out just last night at 2115... and the reason is? Because i have duty to do. This is already my second long weekend that was robbed from me, the last one was New Year... and now once again... another Public Holiday gone... but on a higher note, next week is my POP( Passing Out Parade!) where people might really pass out due to the hot weather lol... yeah and after that i have my long awaited block leave! Although it is only one week, i guess it is more than enough:D i wonder which unit i will get posted to, hope it is not something too bad.. if not all the best to me for the rest of my NS. I guess i shall see:D Anyway i shall go off now! Booking in soon... Ciao!

No comments: