Saturday, April 10, 2010

POP lo!

Thurs was my POP. And i did not regret going back to Tekong just to see my platoon mates and commanders once again and for some of them, for the last time. They have definitely made a very big impact on my life and that i will never ever forget. The times we shared and the punishments we went through, i guess we would not have made it through without each other. When the announcements were to ask my company to proceed to the ferry terminal after the parade, i cannot help it but look at that island again which i once dread going to. Likewise when leaving the bunk and the company line for the last time just before proceeding to the parade square. That bed which i have slept on for 4 months and those familiar grounds which i have seen almost everyday since 12 dec... now everything will just become part of my memory. But this is an important part of my memory which i will not want to forget:D Thank You Everyone For Making My BMT Life so Fulfilling:D I WILL NOT FORGET YOU ALL...

No comments: